Monday, 18 November 2013

Windows to the Soul series - Evolution



Eyes of Simon
This piece is 10 x 13 inches. Drawn with graphite, charcoal, and a black coloured pencil on Daler-Rowney Acid Free cartridge paper.































Eyes of Kathryn
This piece is 10 x 13 inches. Drawn with graphite, charcoal, and a black coloured pencil on Daler-Rowney Acid Free cartridge paper.





















 Eyes of Maya
This piece is 10 x 13 inches. Drawn with graphite, charcoal, and a black coloured pencil on Daler-Rowney Acid Free cartridge paper.

























Eyes of Daniel

This piece is 10 x 13 inches. Drawn with graphite, charcoal, and a black coloured pencil on Daler-Rowney Acid Free cartridge paper.






























 


9 comments:

  1. Oh these are awesome!!! Love your work!! I see I have a long way to go before I reach that standard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelvin,

    I know you must hear this a lot but wow ! great work. I used to think I was decent pencil artist , you have raised the bar my friend raised the bar !
    I'm running to keep up , nah scrap that I'm sprinting , no wait I've taken a ride on a Jet Bike and I can barely see you in the distance..ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING. Seriously blown away by your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear your work is the best i've seen currently. The detail and you passion to share your tips with others is inspiring..

    http://youreadindoe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/art-kelvin-okafor.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. very inspiring work, brotha. I really enjoy the depths you reach with graphite and charcoal/colored pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly ... awesome, wonderful, amazing, perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Arts and sculptures by local artists have more freshening appeal as it reflects the culture and people more. It has sense of belongingness.. That is always admirable and awe inspiring.
    Australian artists

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent work man! The best it could be! Even a best quality hd photograph might not show the seriousness and the depth you show in your arts! Keep going bro, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.